(in chronological order)
- Multiple choice tests suck.
- Multiple choice tests really suck.
- Mixed degrees are not inferior to their parts, but good exposure to both worlds.
- You can get an A while not understanding a thing.
- Just because you’re in Science/Engineering doesn’t mean you can get away from using words.
- Seeing is believing…and totally rad.
- It’s okay to get below average sometime. Everyone struggles in Physics (except that mystical student that always gets 100%, but who cares).
- Bad professors can survive student revolts.
- Failing a midterm is not the end of the world.
- Not taking initiative (even if it’s for a really stupid and shallow reason) only makes projects more agonizing.
- All that matters is that you understand slightly more than most everyone else.
- Sometimes, B’s are more valuable than A’s.
- You never know where you’ll find love.